Bike Rental Terms & Conditions
- Bikes must be returned to Corsa Cycles in Squamish or Dunbar Cycles by 5 pm on the day of the rental unless arranged beforehand with the Dunbar or Corsa Rentals Manager. Additional fees may apply.
- Renters are responsible for any and all damage or loss of the rental bike whilst the bike is in the custody of the renter.
- If the bike is not returned, your Credit Card will be charged for the purchase price of the bike.
- Damage and repairs will also be charged after use unless you have purchased our 'Just in Case' Accidental Insurance Policy.
- Our Mountain Bikes and Road Bikes are for recreational use only. Mountain Bikes are for use in Squamish only.
- You are not permitted to ride he rental bike in the Whistler Bike Park.
- You must sign our Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver prior to starting your rental.
- We Pre-Authorize your Credit Card for the full amount of the rental however you will not be charged until your bike and any accessories have been returned.
- Riders under the age of 19 must be accompanied by an adult rider.