With customer service being our top priority, Demo Centre Customer Service Associate must provide exemplary skills in both product knowledge and relationship building. Our Rental and Demo Centre is half tourist service, and half sales tool. Fostering the relationships built on test rides is very important to our cycling community.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Intermediate knowledge of bicycles of all types, parts, tools, with a focus on mountain bike trail and enduro
• Attention to detail and efficient and tidy work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced work environment as well as being able to work as part of a team
• Ability to talk to customers in a friendly and open manner, efficiently move clients through the rental or demo procedure
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues under pressure to the highest standard
• A minimum of 1-3 year’s previous experience working in the service industry, tourism, or action sports
• Comfortable working with high-end mountain bikes
• Positive attitude and self-motivated
• Willingness to do “whatever it takes”
• Passionate about riding
• Flexible availability – including weekends, and holidays
• The position is Full-Time until fall 2019, with an option to stay on based on performance and availability
• Compensation commensurate upon experience.
• You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and must have a valid work permit.
• Work permit sponsorship is available for this position
DUNBAR CYCLES 1.604.224.2116
CORSA CYCLES 1.604.892.3331