Dunbar Cycles is expanding! As the online market continues to grow, so must we. We are searching the land for someone who thinks they have what it takes to tackle the online customer service and process their orders.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answering emails
• Process orders (boxing and shipping)
• Order follow ups
• Be awesome and give our suspension mechanic a hard time
• Site maintenance (taking old files offline, inventory syncs etc)
• Respond to any live chat questions
• Basic computer knowledge
• Broad knowledge of bikes, parts, apparel, and armour
• Attentive to detail and thorough
• Have a passion for all things bike
• Good time management
• Good at problem solving/resourceful
• Strong work ethic
• Clean and organized
• Full time (4-5 days a week)
• The position is Full-Time and is a 1-year contract to start.
• Ready to start by March 1st 2019
• Compensation commensurate upon experience.
• You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and must have a valid work permit.
DUNBAR CYCLES 1.604.224.2116
CORSA CYCLES 1.604.892.3331