You recognize yourself when you enter our store. You love to talk about all things bike as much as you love to ride them. You always scope out the latest news or product release, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
• Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
• Maintaining personal and productivity goals
• Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
• Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
• Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
• Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
• 0-3 year of retail experience
• Experience in Mountain Biking and/or Road Cycling is a must.
• Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
• Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and bikes
• Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
• Flexible availability – including weekends, and holidays
• The position is Full-Time and is a 1-year contract to start.
• Ready to start by March 1st 2019
• Compensation commensurate upon experience.
• You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and must have a valid work permit.
DUNBAR CYCLES 1.604.224.2116
CORSA CYCLES 1.604.892.3331