IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
Downhill racing is a whole different beast. With insane rock gardens, gnarly ruts and roots, crazy drops, and often uncontrollable speeds, you need to have as much confidence in your bike as you do in yourself. But thankfully, the Demo 8 I Carbon gives you the confidence you need to get down the run as quickly as possible.
And when you add in a build kit consisting of SRAM's powerful Guide R brakes, a durable one-by SRAM drivetrain, and our legendary Butcher & Slaughter DH tires, you start to get the picture of why our Demo 8s have won so many races.
- The frame features a full FACT 10m carbon fiber construction for low weight and heightened levels of strength and stiffness, which is amplified by its asymmetrical frame design that still leaves plenty of access. This has also been paired with our proven S3 Geometry that increases maneuverability and responsiveness, while the 200mm of travel at the rear makes the bike capable of taking on the biggest of hits in stride.
- RockShox BoXXer Team 27.5 fork is purposefully designed for the most demanding terrain on earth. With 200mm of travel, Motion Control IS damping for maximum efficiency, and Power Buldge reinforced lower legs that allow oversized bushings for incredible stiffness, it'll leave you with nothing but confidence.
- The clutched SRAM GX rear derailleur all but eliminates dropped chains, so you're able to rail through rock gardens while still being able to sprint out of them.
- FRAME FACT 10m carbon, S3 Geometry, carbon front triangle and seatstay, new Team alloy link, FACT IS construction, BB30, full internal cable routing, 135mm dropouts, lipped and sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
- FORK RockShox BoXXer Team 27.5, coil spring, S: Extra soft spring, M: Soft spring, L: Medium spring, XL: Firm spring, 200mm of travel, Charger Damper, compression adjust, rebound adjust, alloy steerer, 48mm offset, Maxle Lite DH
- REAR SHOCK Custom Öhlins TTX, Twin-Tube design, high- and low-speed compression adjust, rebound adjust, 9.5x3"
- FRONT HUB Specialized disc, alloy flange & disc mount, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x135mm spacing, 32h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- RIMS Roval 27.5, alloy, 24mm internal width
- INNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, DH casing, 27.5 b x2.5", 60 TPI, wire bead
- REAR TIRE Butcher, DH casing, 27.5 b x2.3", 60 TPI, wire bead
- CRANKSET Custom SRAM Descendant, BB30, 7050 alloy arms w/ Gamut bashguard, 165mm
- CHAINRINGS SRAM, 36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM BB30, 83mm
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X7, trigger
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, Type 2.1, short cage
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1030, 10 speed, 11-36 last three cogs removed
- CHAIN SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed w/ PowerLink
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 36.9mm
- PEDALS Specialized Bennies, 6061 alloy body, sealed cartridge bearings, 4.5mm removable pins
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.