IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
For the build, this Enduro is packed with drool-worthy gear, like SRAM one-by 11-speed shifting, powerful Code R brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, and a Öhlins RXF 36 fork up front. And handling suspension duties out back, meanwhile, is the talk of the town rear shock, the RockShox Monarch Plus with our Rx All Mountain Tune,
- The frame has an X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon chassis and an M5 alloy rear end. Together, these elements combine to form the perfect balance of low weight, responsive handling, and unparalleled strength. It's also been built off our 27.5 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT™ Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 170mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX serves up powerful and precise one-by shifting, so you can say goodbye to dropped chains and unnecessary grams.
- FRAME-FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, X-Wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 170mm of travel
- FORK-Öhlins RXF 36, 27.5, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 46mm offset, 170mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK-RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm
- FRONT HUB-Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB-DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBES-Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE-Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TIRE-Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- CRANKSET-Race Face Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 30t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- CHAINRINGS-Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET-Threaded BB, 24mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS-SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR-SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE-SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t
- CHAIN-KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE-SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE-SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- HANDLEBARS-Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS-Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- STEM-Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise SADDLE-Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST-Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER-Alloy, 38.6mm
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.