IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
As you push yourself towards your fitness goals, you need a partner that you can count on, and we're happy to say that the Sirrus Sport fits the bill.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features a bombproof assortment of components, like a Shimano Sora rear derailleur and powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes that are sure to get the job done.
Sprinkle in some added comfort from our proven Body Geometry components, like the grips and saddle, and a Fitness geometry that lives in the sweet spot between comfort and performance, and you have a bike that'll always be ready to go when it comes time to sweat.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork provides a smooth, responsive ride, while the Plug + Play fender mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders.
- The durable two-piece crankset will keep you pedaling for miles and miles to come.
- FRAME Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- FORK Specialized FACT 9r carbon, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Centerlock disc, loose ball bearing, 100mm spacing, QR, 32h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 8/9/10-speed freehub, Centerlock disc, loose ball bearing, 135mm spacing, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TIRE Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- REAR TIRE Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- CRANKSET 2-piece, solid forged arms, 24mm spindle, steel chainrings w/ chainguard
- CHAINRINGS 48/32T
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, for 24mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS microSHIFT, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR microSHIFT R9, 9-speed, 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora, GS cage, 9-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Sora, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor
- REAR BRAKE Tektro HD-R310, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat mount, 160mm Shimano RT10 Center Lock rotor
- HANDLEBARS Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- TAPE Specialized Body Geometry Targa, lock on STEM 3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- SADDLE Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm, bolt type
- PEDALS Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.