IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
The Tarmac Expert with Shimano Dura-Ace finds the optimal blend of value and performance and ups the ante.
Like the S-Works Tarmac iterations, it features a Rider-First Engineered™ design that applies specificity to every tube size and carbon layup for every frame size. This creates the optimal balance of rigidity, weight, and responsiveness, so every frame, regardless of its size, performs just as we intended. You'll also find an identical, Grand-Tour-winning geometry to past Tarmacs, plus a high-end FACT 10r carbon fiber construction.
To top off this legendary frame, the Expert features a full Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 groupset, Roval SLX 24 rims laced to DT Swiss hubs, and a bevy of Body Geometry components that maximize performance by providing the utmost in comfort. It's everything you need to take your racing to the next level, and more than enough to bag some PRs along the way.
- The FACT 10r carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac.
- S-Works full FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
- The 11-speed Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 shifting offers the smoothest, crispest shifts, while keeping overall bike weights extremely low.
- FRAME Specialized Tarmac SL5, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, compact race design, 1-3/8" lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific taper
- FRONT WHEEL Roval SLX 24 Rims, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 20h
- REAR WHEEL Roval SLX 24 Rims, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES 700x20/28mm, 48mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- REAR TIRE S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- CRANKSET Shimano Dura-Ace R9100
- CHAINRINGS 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano Dura-Ace BB
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CHAIN Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- REAR BRAKE Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Expert Shallow Drop, alloy, 123x75mm
- TAPE S-Wrap w/ Sticky gel
- STEM Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- SADDLE Toupe Expert Gel, 143mm, hollow titanium rails, Adaptive Edge
- SEATPOST Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.