V10 handling at Syndicate speeds.
The Nomad's reputation is built on consistently pushing the envelope on how lawless a single-crown bike can get while still remaining a capable daily driver.
The latest iteration nudged the travel and geometry further towards the outer limits, and we surprised ourselves at just how well-rounded it turned out.
The fourth generation design saw a dramatic shift to the lower-link mounted shock configuration. The shock rate is a short-travel version of the V10—which means feather-light small bump sensitivity right off the bat, supportive mid-stroke, and overall progression that you'd normally only experience on a DH bike.
To handle all this newfound capability, the geometry was adapted too. It's longer and lower-slung to ensure maximum stability and confidence on absolutely everything. At the same time, the Nomad’s still a trail bike. It pedals well and tackles valley-to-valley alpine runs and all-day missions without skipping a beat—a fact helped by its pedal-friendly seat tube angle and standard 170mm dropper post fit.
- Frame: Carbon C
- Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe R
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance 170mm
- R. Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle
- Shifter: Sram GX Eagle
- Crankset: Sram Stylo 7K DUB 32T 170mm (xs-s) 175mm (m-xl)
- Cassette: Sram XG 1275 10-50T
- Chain: Sram GX Eagle
- Brakes: Sram Code R
- Rotors: Sram Centerline 200mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series IS
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 370 15x110 28H
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 370 12x148 XD 28H
- Rims: Santa Cruz Reserve 30
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 3C Silkshield
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR2 2.4 3C Silkshield
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on West Broadway (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE Over $150
We offer FREE SHIPPING nationwide on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES, FRAMES and TRAINERS).
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault. More Details