V10 handling at Syndicate speeds.
The Nomad's reputation is built on consistently pushing the envelope on how lawless a single-crown bike can get while still remaining a capable daily driver.
The latest iteration nudged the travel and geometry further towards the outer limits, and we surprised ourselves at just how well-rounded it turned out.
The fourth generation design saw a dramatic shift to the lower-link mounted shock configuration. The shock rate is a short-travel version of the V10—which means feather-light small bump sensitivity right off the bat, supportive mid-stroke, and overall progression that you'd normally only experience on a DH bike.
To handle all this newfound capability, the geometry was adapted too. It's longer and lower-slung to ensure maximum stability and confidence on absolutely everything. At the same time, the Nomad’s still a trail bike. It pedals well and tackles valley-to-valley alpine runs and all-day missions without skipping a beat—a fact helped by its pedal-friendly seat tube angle and standard 170mm dropper post fit.
- Frame: Carbon CC 170mm VPP
- Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe RCT
- Fork Fox 36 Float Performance Elite 170mm
- R. Derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle
- Shifter: Sram X01 Eagle
- Crankset: Sram X1 Eagle Carbon DUB 32T 170mm (xs-s) 175mm (m-xl)
- Cassette: Sram XG1295 Eagle 10-50T
- Chain: Sram X01 Eagle
- Brakes: Sram Code RSC
- Rotors: Sram Centerline 200mm
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated
- Handlebar: SC AM Carbon
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350 15x110, 12x148 XD 28H
- Rims: Race Face ARC Offset 30
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5 3C Silkshield
- Rear Tire: Maxxis DHR 2 27.5 x 2.4 3C Silkshield
- Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Team
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.