IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
It's fun to go fast, but really, it's only fun if you're comfortable. Sadly, though, this is rarely the case. With the Turbo Como 3.0 650b, however, is out to change that. With a comfortable geometry, a sleek, stylish design, and our exclusive, award-winning technology, you'll get an extra jolt of power, making this Como just as fun as it is functional.
- FRAME-Turbo Como aluminum frame with bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, smooth welds
- FRONT HUB-Alloy front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle (axle not included), 32H
- REAR HUB-Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES-Stainless, black
- RIMS-650b disc rim, 28h, double wall
- INNER TUBES-650b, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE-Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI
- REAR TIRE-Nimbus Sport Reflect, 650b x 2.3", 60 TPI
- CRANKSET-Custom alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS-40T, BCD: 104, single Xsync style 10-/11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS-Shimano Deore, 10-speed.
- REAR DERAILLEUR-Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- CASSETTE-Shimano HG500, 10-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN-KMC X10eT, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE-Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE-himano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- HANDLEBARS-Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPSBody Geometry Contour
- STEM-Specialized Flowset, alloy, 20-degree w/ display/light mount, 31.8mm
- SADDLE-Body Geometry The Cup, 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- SEATPOST-Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm
- SEAT BINDER-Alloy, 31.8mm
- MOTOR-Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/ REMOTE-Custom 2.2" BLOKS. LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote
- BATTERY-Specialized U1-504, On/Off button, state of charge display, 504Wh
- CHARGER-Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS-Custom Specialized wiring harness
- HEADLIGHT-Aspheric Lens technology, alloy housing, 300 Lumen output, stem-mount, 6V
- TAILLIGH-TIntegrated saddle mount, LED technology, 6V
- BELLSimple bell
- PEDALS-Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.