IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
It's a busy world out there, and the sad thing is, it's getting faster all of the time. That's why we design faster bikes for busy lives, like the all-new Vado 4.0. It takes our proven Turbo pedal-assist technology and tailors it in a package that's designed for getting you around your day-to-day life quicker than ever before. Busy lives call for faster bikes.
- The Vado features a lightweight alloy frame that’s been designed with our Fitness/Transportation Geometry.
- The Vado’s Specialized 1.2 motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- Custom Specialized U1-500 battery is fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX E25 50mm Travel
- Wheels: 700C 28H Double wall rims with Specialized sealed cartridge bearing hubs
- Tires: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflective 700x47
- Cranks: Custom alloy crank arms w/ 40T ring
- Shifter: Shimano SLX 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT GS 11 speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11 Speed 11-42T Chain: Shimano HG601
- Brakes: Shimano MT500 180Fr/160R rotors
- Handlebar: Specialized alloy 680mm
- Stem: Specialized alloy w/ display/ light mount
- Saddle: Specialized Canopy Comp
- Seat Post: Alloy 21mm Offset 30.9
- Motor: Specialized 1.2, Custom Rx Street Tuned Motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/Remote: Custom 2.2" BLOKS. LCD display, USB plug, stem mount w/ custom handlebar remote & Mission Control App connectivity
- Battery: Specialized U1-504, On/Off button, state of charge display, 504Wh
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- Headlight: Aspheric Lens technology, alloy housing, 300 Lumen output, stem-mount, 6V
- Tailight: Integrated rack-mount, Lightguide technology, 6V
- Fenders: Specialized DRYTECH 52mm
- Rack: Specialized Turbo
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on West Broadway (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE Over $150
We offer FREE SHIPPING nationwide on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES, FRAMES and TRAINERS).
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault. More Details