IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
Traction, control, confidence, and fun—the Riprock 20 is the perfect bike for your kid to start hitting the trails.
While there are many notable features that make the Riprock awesome, it's the 2.8-inch tires that provide a high degree of, well, shred-ability—delivering exceptional traction, control, and confidence for riding rough, off-road sections and city streets alike. And when you combine the big tires with sturdy 20-inch wheels, mechanical disc brakes, and seven-speed shifting, you have the perfect mountain bike to get your little Ripper out on the path to a lifetime of fun rides.
- The A1 premium aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features a sturdy construction and a coil spring that delivers 60mm of bump absorbing travel.
- The 2.8-inch Big Roller tires not only ensure exceptional traction, but also offer greater ride quality, stability, and loads of fun.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, single-butted, ZeroStack head tube, 135mm rear hub spacing, forged dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT, coil spring, 60mm travel, preload adjust
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm spacing, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h
- REAR HUB Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 135mm spacing, 7-speed freehub, loose ball bearings, QR, 28h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 20", double-wall aluminum, 28h
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- FRONT TIRE Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8"
- REAR TIRE Big Roller, 60 TPI, wire bead, 20x2.8",
- CRANKSET Forged alloy, 127mm
- CHAINRINGS Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, square taper
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Tourney, RevoShift, 7-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace, 7-Speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN KMC Z51, EPT anti-rust w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm/6-bolt rotor, tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- REAR BRAKE Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm/6-bolt rotor, tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- HANDLEBARS Double butted aluminum, 5-degree backsweep, 580mm width, 25.4mm GRIPS Specialized, slip-on
- STEM 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp, 60mm
- SADDLE Specialized Kids Henge
- SEATPOST Alloy, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Bolt type, alloy, 31.8mm
- PEDALS Nylon platform w/ reflectors
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.