IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
The Tarmac Disc Sport is the perfect entry-level, high-performance road bike. With a full carbon fiber frame, a list of reliable components, and many of the features found in way more expensive models, it's sure to get you out on the road riding with an ear-to-ear smile.
This Tarmac comes with a reliable spec that includes Shimano 105 mechanical shifting, quick-stopping hydraulic disc brakes, durable DT R470 Disc wheels.
- Featuring our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you'd expect from a Tarmac. The FACT 9r frame is the perfect blend of value and performance.
- The 11-speed Shimano 105 shifting is extremely reliable and precise, while the hydraulic disc brakes offer exceptional modulation and stopping power..
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
- FRAME Tarmac SL6, FACT 9r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK FACT 10r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRONT WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL DT R470 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h
- INNER TUBES Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TIRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- REAR TIRE Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- CRANKSET Shimano 105 R7000
- CHAINRINGS 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano threaded
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano 105 Disc R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano 105 R7000-GS, medium cage
- CASSETTE Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-30t
- CHAIN KMC X11 EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE Shimano 105 R7070, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel
- STEM Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER Alloy 31.2mm
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on West Broadway (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE Over $150
We offer FREE SHIPPING nationwide on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES, FRAMES and TRAINERS).
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault. More Details