IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
Get $500 in Store Credit with the purchase of a brand new 2019 Specialized Turbo Kenevo Expert 27.5
**Contact us for details
Let's be real. Big descents are why we all ride mountain bikes, but climbing back up on a big-travel trail bike? That's a different kind of "tingly feeling," and hell, probably the reason why shuttling is even a thing. And while we're all for getting a hard workout in, it's nice to have some extra power when you need it, and there's only one bike that allows you to do that without sacrificing travel—the Turbo Kenevo Expert.
- With 180mm of travel, the frame is constructed from our M5 Premium Aluminum that's equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame, itself, revolves around our Trail Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post Wu, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Kenevo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase when compared to the Specialized 1.1 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-MTB motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Specialized M1-504 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 504Wh of trail-taming juice, is easily removable, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
- FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable and Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- FORK RockShox Lyrik RCT3, 27.5", Solo Air, Boost 15x110mm, 35mm stanchions, 180mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK Öhlins TTX22M, Coil
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES DT Swiss, stainless
- RIMS Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- INNER TUBES 27.5 x 2.3" / 3.0", 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- REAR TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8"
- CRANKSET Custom alloy crankarms
- CHAINRINGS Forged steel, 32T
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX, one-click shift-lever
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, XS/S: regular thickness, M/XL: XL thickness
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST Command Post Wu, S/M: 125mm of travel, L/XL: 150mm, 34.9mm, 8mm offset
- MOTOR Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal
- UI/REMOTE Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY Specialized M1-504, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 504Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo axle, PP-Body
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on West Broadway (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE Over $150
We offer FREE SHIPPING nationwide on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES, FRAMES and TRAINERS).
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault. More Details