IN STORE PICKUP ONLY
Sure, you could drag your feet and resign yourself to tired dogma while everyone else is having the time of their lives, or you could hop aboard a Turbo Levo Comp Alloy and experience the revolution for yourself. We recommend the latter, and that's because we designed the all-new Levo to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. What are you waiting for? You deserve that Turbo smile.
- The completely redesigned alloy Levo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. Kinematics of the frame have also been perfected, along with rider-tuned stiffness. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube, while the minimalist motor is mounted in a more secure, lighter way.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 Rx Trail-tuned motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. And, of course, still seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removable, too.
- FORK RockShox Revelation Charger RC, 29" Boost™, 150mm of travel
- FRAME Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- CHAIN KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM S700, single-click lever
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAINRINGS 32T, custom steel
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe RT w/ custom air valve, 150mm of travel
- FRONT HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR HUB Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h I
- NNER TUBES Standard, Presta valve
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- FRONT TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- REAR TIRE Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
- SADDLE Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST X-Fusion Manic, 34.9mm, 125mm of travel (Small), 150mm of travel (M/XL)
- STEM Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 38.6mm
- UI/REMOTE Specialized TCU, 10-LED state of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, handlebar remote with walk-assist
- BATTERY Turbo M2-500, fully integrated w/ rock guard, 500Wh
- CHARGER Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- MOTOR Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- WIRING HARNESS Custom Specialized wiring harness
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on West Broadway (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE Over $150
We offer FREE SHIPPING nationwide on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES, FRAMES and TRAINERS).
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault. More Details