The TRS+ Guide is engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes, yet while remaining light enough to use on XC rigs.
• A modular assembly allows riders to choose from one of three sizes of bash guards (28-34t included).
• All polycarbonate parts are now solvent resistant, so they wont get brittle or crack after exposure to lubes and cleaners.
• The all-new compact upper slider has a co-molded soft rubber interior to cut down on noise, and it opens quickly and easily without tools.
• Aluminium backplate w/ polycarbonate lower armature and Direct Mount Bash, co-moulded soft rubber/polycarbonate upper armature and aluminium hardware
• What's in the box: Chainguide, direct mount bashguard x2 (28-30T & 32-34T), long ISCG bolt x3, short ISCG bolt x3, spacer x3
• Capacity: 28—38T (28-34T only w/supplied bash guards)
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on West Broadway (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE Over $150
We offer FREE SHIPPING nationwide on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES, FRAMES and TRAINERS).
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault. More Details