In Store Pick-Up Only
The Recon is designed for riders who take one look at that switch from paved to gravel and say ‘yes please’, the Recon Mixed Terrain shoe is the perfect blend of durable, comfortable, and adventurous. With its stiff carbon sole and body geometry footbed, you’ll feel a great connection to the bike. A few sizes are left at Dunbar Cycles. Check'em out today!
- Grippy SlipNot tread delivers superb traction for confidently scrambling over the rough stuff.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Engineered carbon/composite sole for power transfer:
- 3M reflective collar for visibility.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern. Replaceable threaded toe studs.
- Approximate weight: 325g
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on West Broadway (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE Over $150
We offer FREE SHIPPING nationwide on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES, FRAMES and TRAINERS).
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items are FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault. More Details