Roller Bearing Clutch Technology eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision in shifting
• 360 degree clutch force for reliability and durability
• TYPE 2’s clutch force comes factory calibrated by SRAM
• Maintenance free clutch design
• Cage Lock Technology allows for no hassle wheel changes
• Just push the cage forward creating slack and lock it in place.
• Wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation is easier than with any other derailleur
• When you’re ready to ride again, simply unlock the cage and go.
• Fits on the bike you have now
• Exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
• 235 g medium cage (clutch adds 30 grams to a standard RD)
In Store Pick Up
In Store Pick Up allows you to pay online for any product we have in stock and have that product shipped FREE of charge to our store in Squamish, BC.(Corsa Cycles) or our Vancouver location on Broadway West (Dunbar Cycles). The process takes about 2 days depending what location the item is coming from. As soon as your order is ready for pick up we will send you an email notification.
FAST & FREE Shipping Over $150
We get it. You ordered it. Its cool MTB gear and you want it right away. Totally understandable. That's why we offer FAST & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $150 (except COMPLETE BIKES) anywhere in Canada.
Standard Shipping (rates are in CAD) - Canada Post Ground 3-5 Days.
USA Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 5-7 Days.
International Shipping - Canada Post or UPS Ground 7-14 Days.
Dunbar Cycles will accept returns for store credit and exchanges within 30 days after the order has been placed as long as the return has not been used and is in the same condition it was in when shipped out. All sale items and release products are a FINAL SALE, and are not eligible for cancellation, return or exchange. Buyers will be responsible for paying return shipping costs unless we are at fault.